Friday, July 8, 2011

A baby story...

Just sat on the couch and flipped on the TV.. a baby story was on .. my uterus has collapsed ... I never really wanted kids till i had turned 27... and even more so now that i have met James. My boyfriend Jeff doesn't want anymore kids.. hes got 2 girls and they are both in university... we had the discussion about kids, but that was when i didn't want any ... now i want the mini mansion, the 2.5 kids the family dog and the amazing husband...so i can stay at home and be the amazing wife / home maker i know i can be.
I had never thought that i would have anybody interested in marrying me or wanting to be with me due to my past as a former adult entertainer, but who knows ? after meeting James who didn't care about it at all, i feel a whole lot better about my impending future as someones possible wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment