Monday, July 4, 2011

Rihanna - Only Girl (In The World)



I went to see him last night after work.... We spent all day on messenger writing back and forth talking about how much we missed each other , and how we could hardly wait for midnight. I could barely contain myself, I was anxious, nervous, excited, horny and literally shaking with anticipation. This man does so many things to my body that I don't understand, and I don't want to understand all I know is he makes me feel like the only girl in the world when I am with him, and that means so much.
He tells me I am beautiful so freely and effortlessly and repeatedly; when my boyfriend finds it hard to tell me I'm dressed nicely or my makeup looks nice.
When I got to his apt, the door was open and he reached out and grabbed me pulled me into his arms; there was a split second of fear and then those warm and familiar arms had me in their grip and I knew I was safe. OMG ... I love this man!

A few months ago while on my life changing "thing" on one of my walks; I was in between depression, desperation, loneliness, frustration, and anger; I asked God to send me a man, One who is kind , loving, affectionate, intelligent, tall, sexy, generous, believes in God, who would love me unconditionally, wanted children, didn't care about my past, didn't think I was fat, who could love me the way I am now and in the future as a better person, and strangely enough he sent this guy into my life who has made me feel so amazing in the short time I have known him...
I'm not usually the type of girl to feel insecure about approaching a man or even to feel like a man is out of my league, but him! he is a different story I feel like I don't even deserve his attention, love or affection. He is so kind, loving, attentive, so good looking, humble, and such a great person. He makes me want to be the best i can be for him and right now I feel like I'm not measuring up, but I am trying my best and that is all I can do.

Passion Fruit

No comments:

Post a Comment