Friday, July 1, 2011

Mr. James

So... recently I met this wonderful person who has helped me to see the good in myself, he has been a motivating factor in my life, and a pillar of strength when I needed it most; I'll call him James. James is this drop dead gorgeous middle eastern young gentleman whose parents can only be very proud of him, he is a towering 6'8, tall dark & handsome oh so sexy intelligent man with gifted hands. James and I have alot in common mentally; we think alike in most instances, and we both have addictive personalities which unfortunately has made us both addicted to eachother.
I met James through a website; he had originally contacted me and then I responded and we met up under the premise that were were going to be friends that have this website and various things in common.

He told me he would be the brown man in the polo shirt & I said I would be the the woman with the extremely large breasts sipping on a fruity drink. On my way to meet him I had a wardrobe malfunction: I stepped on a rock, almost twisted my ankle, and tore the sole on my ballet flats; so I did what any normal woman would do: I panicked and went to go buy new shoes. Half running, half limping, sweating my makeup off... in this adrenaline crazed rush to get new shoes and to be on time for my meeting date type thing... I saw him and walked right by him hoping he wouldnt notice me. He was brown alright, but he didnt say he was so sexy; too bad I didnt have the balls to meet him without a new pair of shoes which I hastily bought, and then ran back to meet him.
I thought my heart was going to beat out of my chest as I walked toward him. I knew everyone else at the bar exept him, so he had to be the guy i spotted on my way to buy shoes; So I flashed my biggest: i cant beleive you are this sexy, but i am so shy and nervous smile, and said " hey, im so sorry i am late; i had a wardrobe malfunction." and hugged him. I knew right then and there that there was something special about him.
Did we ever hit it off ! ... I still can't beleive I talked that much with a person to the point where I didn't know what time it was, nor did I care, nor did I want to stop talking. He asked me if I wanted to have dinner there with him... but I couldnt; at least not there in the open like that it would leave me exposed to anyone who happened to pass to say; " OMG!!! I saw Passion Fruit  at such and such having dinner with this guy." Why should i care ? well because I have a boyfriend; who just so happened to be away on business at the time and was returning the next day. Cue the dramatic ♪music ♫... needless to say; I told James we could go somewhere more private for dinner. We didnt get to have dinner until 10pm because i took him for a ride in my car. I put him in the back seat so he couldnt be seen; and he promptly started touching my arms, my waist, my shoulders, anywhere he could feel me i guess; it was crazy electric feeling his warm hands on my skin, something I wasn't used to at all. I knew i had to pull off the road before he made me crash; because I kept wanting to close my eyes. I finally decided it was best to go to the beach; my santuary, the only place i ever feel comfortable & relaxed, especially when my body started to betray me like it was doing with him. I wanted to feel his arms around me so bad, because he told me about these great hugs he gave. Needless to say I made it to the beach in record time, jumped out of the car and asked for my hug. It was magical !

No comments:

Post a Comment