Friday, July 1, 2011

Introduction

Hi,

My name is Passion Fruit, I am a passionate fruit. I have been told i am crazy, but i consider myself to be bipolar self diagnosed of course. My hobbies include gardening, cooking, baking, shopping, watching youtube videos, sailing, snorkeling, crafting, sitting on the internet wasting time, and decorating.
The purpose of this blog is to write down my feelings, thoughts, desires, goals, and anything that comes to my mind or strikes my fancy. I am not much of a writer so don't expect anything novel worthy, perfect puntuation or grammar. 
I have been living my life one week at a time and have recently discovered that i am now in my late 20's with little to show for it, so hopefully i will be back here to give updates on how its going so you can offer advice, insight, or just have something interesting or not to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment