Sunday, July 3, 2011

Katy Perry - Teenage Dream


Mr. James is back ! .... How is it that the memory of a person floods so much emotion into a person that they make it hard for the person who is thinking about them to funtion normally ? I get butterflies in my stomach when i think about him, I have been so horny since I spoke to him last, but I dont think we will ever go all the way at least not in this lifetime. With him everything is different, time fades and emotions take over. I have never experienced feelings like these for anyone until now. i lose myself and find myself in his arms and somehow all the bullshit that life hands me doesnt matter anymore. I swear this man ... OOOOH ! I don't have words to describe the feelings he pulls from me. There is so much I want to do with him, to him, so much I miss about him when I'm not with him. This Man !

No comments:

Post a Comment