Saturday, July 2, 2011

Stalker types... & just creepy guys

There is this guy at my job; he takes out the trash, and does some tidying up, he is so creepy it makes my stomach turn. This is how it all started; I had decided after my birthday that I was going to turn over a new leaf, and try to be a better person. I dont know why I thought that being nicer to people, and smiling at them would work in my favor; but it sure as hell didn't because now this guy thought I was flirting with him.  He was new to the company; and since he cleans my office every other day, I thought it would be nice to be nice to the person that takes out my trash. Unfortunately my saying hello how is your day going ? and other random small talk stuff made this guy comfotrable enough to ask me if I had a boyfriend. WHAT THE FUCK !!!, was my immediate reaction; in my head of course, I'm not so cruel a person to say that to someones face, at least I dont think I am, but I do think I look hot enough for someone to realise I am not in their league.
Needless to say his approach made me realise; I need to create boundaries and keep those boundaries because if this riff raff was thinking my game wasnt that fly and he could get a chance, then I need to fix some things. I joined the gym, its going well i guess. I have more energy and clothes are fitting differently. My waist is getting smaller and i think my butt is getting more lifted; all i know is it looks hella nice in the mirror when I make an attempt at shaking it.... but thats a whole other topic for another day.

On to the next one,

Passion Fruit

No comments:

Post a Comment