Sunday, August 21, 2011

Jeff is gone again ... rambling on

I must say i'm releived sort of... now I have time to do all the working out i want to do while he's gone and veg, and watch tv, and sleep .. etc... I have been thinking about our relationship lately. I pretty much stay with him because i would rather not live with my mother or my sister and her husband, and he does make my life easier though he really isnt the most supportive or world's most amazing boyfriend. I love him because i have grown to love him but im not in love with him. Being in love is such a wonderful feeling, being in love with someone who is inlove with you is an even more wonderful feeling. i may have felt that once or twice... but the situation has never been right, there was always a reason why we couldnt be together....

No comments:

Post a Comment