Sunday, March 11, 2012

sexy L again...

 i cannot understand this guy.. I went out with my girls last night and i see my crush and give him a huge hug & tell him he smells soooo good ... and he says "i taste good too, oops no i didnt say that" ...so i say oh really? make eye contact for like 5 seconds smile and walk inside the club with my gf.. 10 mins later he positions himself in the club to watch me and has his friend check me out too... all night i catch him looking at me ... so i leave with my friends go to tell him i might be coming back & he tells me to behave myself.. an hour later I get back to the club ... and he seemed excited to see me back by myself anyway club closes and i ask him to walk me to my car and he refuses :-( and suggests one of the bouncers ...I tell him i dont bite and ask him if hes afraid of me and he says yes so i ask why and he says cause of the things i post on facebook.. so i remind him that most of the things he sees i set my privacy settings so its only visible to him ...  wtf ???

No comments:

Post a Comment