Sunday, March 11, 2012

loneliness

I miss the days when all i did was work 16 hour days so much so that  i forgot i was lonely... I can only hope that i get to work as much again so i can forget that i go everywhere by myself and do everything alone... my friends told me i need a new hobby... if travelling was my new hobby i'd do that alone too... it would be nice to do things with someone i actually like ... like go to the beach and have a really awesome conversation / not or just read a book while vegging just to have someone to turn to and say something completely random to like " i love coming to the beach to watch the waves crash against the shore its so peaceful"

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwww. this is a really sad post :(
    But don't worry you have friends in the blog world :)

    You'll find someone that you will connect with on a whole other level.


    Remember to smile..tomorrows a new day and you never know who you'll meet :)

    thanks for sharing :)

    SMOOCHIES***

    ReplyDelete