Sunday, November 13, 2011

Pot ... interesting guy

Mr Halifax... asked me last night about my past sugar relationships and what i might possibly want from this one. I told him i was tired of being the other woman, sugar relationships take a toll on ones emotions as you find that you have been with this person but their wife gets all the benefits of them. so he asked me if i was looking for a sugar husband... I said yes i am ..he told me its a good idea, and he would like to have a special someone who could meet his needs and take control of his life outside of work for him. I'd like to be that someone, he is sexy ... he's got a Ted from how i met your mother thing going for him; intelligent, dresses well, and loves curvy black women who have too many shoes. I'm looking forward to meeting him, hopefully the chemistry is there.

No comments:

Post a Comment